PMO Manager IT & Networking
6 months ago
EXP- 7 to 10 Years
- Responsible for providing tools, techniques and templates for project management, facilitates the use of tools and techniques with project managers and project team members.
- Works on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard tools/technologies.
- Requires theoretical knowledge of PM tools.
- xpected to learn on the job towards developing domain knowledge along with proprietary skills.
- Tracking status of program/project milestones.
- Support adoption of project life cycle.
- Publish program/engagement scorecard.
- Assisting the PMO Head with defining and maintaining project management processes/methodology, standards, tools and governance.
- Also expected to provide project support. It will include ensuring project plans and project documentation are complete and up-to-date and provide regular project status.
- Strong Analytical and Presentation skills
- PMP (PMI) / equivalent project management certification.
- Good knowledge on SDLC.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages including MS Project, Powerpoint, Word and Excel (advanced Excel preferred with Macros/VBA)
- Knowledge of project methodologies - Agile/Waterfall.
- Knowledge of Process/Quality models - CMMi / ISMS.
- Knowledge on Estimation techniques
- Knowledge on Metrics and analysis.